piCture pOlish: Frosting


It's Wednesday again! Ordinarily I would be really happy because it is mid-week but I have an upcoming function this Friday that I absolutely dread so... ugh. It's Wednesday :(

Unhappy function aside, I've another piCture pOlish pretty to share with you today!


Frosting. 2 thin coats.

A sheer milky pink nude base filled with fuchsia, purple and silver hex glitters and a smattering of *gasp* silver hearts! Really sweet combination I must say! I had initially intended to go with 3 thin coats but I love that slightly sheer and delicate look at 2 coats so I didn't go further than that.

The formula of this one is slightly tricky. The base is slightly thicker than the other piCture pOlish shades to hold up those heavy heart glitters but not completely unmanageable. I might thin it a little the next time I use it though. I also gave my bottle a few hard shakes to loosen the glitters before application.

So what do you think of this collaboration shade with Michelle of Cosmetic Cupcake? I must say I am really loving the collaboration shades done by piCture pOlish!
p.s. they have released some new shades and Bewitch is... *swoon*

Frosting is available at piCture pOlish's website and through its network members. You can follow piCture pOlish on InstagramTwitter or Facebook for more updates and new releases as well!

 photo xoxo_zpsaad7ebe5.png

**Products were provided for our honest review. Please see our disclosure policy for more information.**

3 comments:

  1. Marisa (Polish Obsession)December 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM

    This is soooo pretty!!! It looks so good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful; thanks for posting. If you're stuck in your Christmas shopping or want an idea for an in expensive stocking stuffer, check out Dorco's holiday bundle packs. We're a shaving company and our razors cost 30-70% less than leading brands. See our prices for yourself and read what others have to say about our products at DorcoUSA.com. Thank you again; what a pretty look!

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories