Essence: Snow White Trend Edition!

Yes!! The Essence Snow White Trend Edition is finally coming to Singapore!


Mirror, mirror on the wall… these words conjure-up wonderful fantasies of enchanted forests, a prince and the greatest love of all… but what was the story behind that famous line again? In collaboration with Disney, the seven dwarves will not only charm us with their rosy red cheeks and a cheerful song on their lips in November 2012, they’ll be delighting true fairytale fashionistas with the new essence trend edition “snow white”! A snow white look and fairytale glam perfect for the festive season!


essence snow white – nail polish
When snow white chooses the trendiest colors of the season, you can be sure that things are going to be colorful and playful – bright colors with great coverage conquer your nails and create imaginative styles. The highlight: the nail polish “snow white” comes in a 7 ml bottle and is a little bigger than the “seven dwarves” to bring the fairytale into your cosmetics bag in true Disney style.
Available in 01 snow white (7 ml, S$3.90*) 02 grumpy, 03 doc, 04 happy, 05 sneezy, 06 sleepy, 07 bashful and 08 dopey (5 ml S$3.50*).


essence snow white – special effect topper
Sigh, what a wonderful happy ending – three magical top coats give your nails an enchanting finish. From mystical to romantic – holo effects and glitter particles conjure fairytale looks onto the tips of your nails. These special effects won’t be lost on any princes!
Available in 01 evil queen, 02 the huntsman and 03 prince charming
S$4.30*
essence snow white – nail art sticker
Who is the fairest of them all? Everyone is! Because with these cheerful apple and dwarf stickers, one nail is more gorgeous than the next. The “snow white” nail art stickers are the crowning glory for the cute and colorful nail polishes. Let’s go – an exciting adventure awaits you!
Available in 01 heigh-ho, heigh-ho (1 design with 5 foils)
S$2.80*


essence snow white – nail file
For a change, even the evil stepmother is useful for your nails without any wicked ulterior motives. This queenly nail file is super practical when you’re on the go and will whip your nails into shape in a flash – magical!
S$2.80*

essence “Snow White” will be available in stores from this Saturday, 10 November 2012 so start googling for swatches and mark your calendars if you don't want to be disappointed! ;)
I know I've got my eye on Dopey and maybe the nail art stickers because they are so cute! :$

essence cosmetic is available at these Watsons stores:
Anchorpoint, Beauty World Centre, Bedok Central, Lot 1 Shopping Mall, Lucky Plaza, Ngee Ann City, Park Lane, Parkway Parade, Rivervale Mall, SMU, Sun Plaza
Also check out their new outlets at IMM and Plaza Singapura!

xoxo,
mich

p.s. I have an exciting piece of news tomorrow! You might have already seen it on my Twitter or IG but if you haven't, do stay tuned!! xx

16 comments:

  1. love the glitter top coats))) Have not seen them in Australia though

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Girl and Her PolishNovember 6, 2012 at 10:14 PM

    I am so jealous!! I have been drooling over these since they first came out! They will never be available in the US! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the collection, only missed Snowhite and grumpy, I managed to find all the others, dopey is veeery beautiful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so lucky, the collection was sold out sooo fast in Germany, so when I went there after just a few days, it was all gone...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so fun! I love Snow White! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got some from this collection and I absolutely love them! I skipped the glitters, though. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhh :( But on the bright side, I've heard that they have brought in the new Breaking Dawn TE to Australia! I'm loving that collection too! I wish they will bring it in here for us =\

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you can do a swap for them!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!! I think I must definitely get that then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh no! :( I sure hope I won't miss the restocks here!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is already avail in SG! I got a few from the parkway outlet today. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just saw the update on their FB! So fast!! I heard that Dopey is OOS at one of the outlets already. *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay!! Looks like I definitely can't miss this collection then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the collection, only missed Snowhite and grumpy, I managed to find all the others, dopey is veeery beautiful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A Girl and Her PolishNovember 9, 2012 at 7:44 AM

    I am so jealous!! I have been drooling over these since they first came out! They will never be available in the US! :(

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Categories