Sally Hansen: Insta-Dri Flashy Fuchsia

It is such a bright sunny Sunday today that I thought it would be the perfect day to wear a bright cheery colour!

This is Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Flashy Fuchsia:

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Flashy Fuchsia swatches

This must be the brightest shade of pink I have in my little polish collection! It is really an eye-catching shade of pink.

But I must admit I was a little disappointed. In the bottle, you can see a rather strong blue duochrome but it looked rather muted on the nails, making the colour look rather flat:

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Flashy Fuchsia

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Flashy Fuchsia

You'll have to enlarge the photos to see the blue shimmer.

The formula went on smoothly and it was a one-coater. I didn't actually time how long it took for the nails to dry but it was significantly faster.

The wide brush took a little getting used to. It's rather short and stiff as compared to the brushes in the OPI bottles. You can see the horrible painting I did - it went onto the cuticles and sides of my nails much as I've tried to avoid them. I am pretty sure that I will be able to get used to it after another application or so. After all, it is already much better than some of the other polishes I have.

The other slight complaint I have about this is the removal. It was rather messy and stained my fingers (thankfully, not the nails) reddish pink after I left it on for about half an hour or so. It took me a while to get all the pink off my fingers.

Overall, Flashy Fuchsia is a fun colour to wear to the beach on a warm sunny day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Categories