OPI: Who Needs A Prince

Finally, I'm done with my exam and assignment! *phew* Time for more swatches! :)

I have with me OPI's Who Needs A Prince from the old Princess Charming Collection.

Usually, I stick to dark vampy colours because they look really good against fair skins. Soft/nude shades tend to make my skin look dull. But, I was tempted to try this collection after reading about them at Scrangie's. I also couldn't wait to try WNAP after seeing my friend wear a similar shade in school just the other day. It looked oh so very pretty and feminine! Having such a funky name is a bonus!

For afar, WNAP is a soft pearly pink... very much like the picture below:

OPI Who Needs A Prince

However, on closer look, it's actually closer to an off-white shade packed with very fine red shimmer (i ♥ shimmers)!
OPI Who Needs A Prince

Under the light, the shimmer flashes red, pink and even a scattering of green and purple:
OPI Who Needs A Prince
A slightly darker version to show you the shimmer!
WNAP is a very sheer colour and there is still a hint of VNL (visible nail line) even after three coats. I know that some people aren't really a fan of VNL but I think it can look really feminine sometimes!

This is one coat of WNAP: 
It's almost invisible but you can still see the shimmer! Perfect for those who wants just a slight tinge of colour on their nails :)


OPI Who Needs A Prince

OPI Who Needs A Prince

This is two coats of WNAP:

OPI Who Needs A Prince

OPI Who Needs A Prince

Application was smooth and fuss-free and there was no issue with streaking - each coat build up nice and evenly. 

I really like how my nails look with just two coats. It looks more shimmery from afar! You can really tell that it's not just a pearl pink. This may just be my new favourite soft shade! :)

2 comments:

 

Instagram

Categories